- Heart of Kensington
- Period features
- On-street parking
- Elegant and spacious apartment with outdoor space
- Samsung Smart TVs with Sonos soundbars
- Miele appliances, Quooker hot/cold tap
- Terraces in all apartments
Full property description
A stunning two-bedroom 1,120 sqft lateral apartment on the third floor with a home office space. The large open-plan kitchen and living area spills out onto a fully furnished south-facing terrace. The master bedroom has two built-in wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom with bath and underfloor heating, and mirror-fronted cabinet units with integrated demister. Whilst the second bedroom has a shower and underfloor heating.
The dark oak floored kitchen comes complete with:
• Tuscan Calacatta marble worktops
• Hand-built kitchen units
• Integrated Miele oven
• Induction hob
• Quooker taps for hot and cold water
• Wine fridge
EPC rating: C
Council tax band: G
Security deposit = £15,166.67
On-street parking is available via paid permit.
Prince of Wales Terrace, W8 is a boutique collection of 13 elegant and spacious newly refurbished apartments housed in a Stucco-fronted building from the early 1860s.
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, the apartments here are the epitome of luxury and period design. An impressive marble-floored entrance leads onto a grand staircase and lifts lobby, all set off by low-level lighting. The apartments have all been sensitively restored with many period features retained including working fireplaces, sash windows and high ceilings. Every home has a private terrace or balcony with Victorian chequerboard tiling.
Each apartment has been refurbished with features including:
• Samsung Smart TVs with Sonos soundbars
• Alexa voice-controlled units
• Double glazing
• Comfort cooling to reception and bedrooms
• Crestron smart touch controlling- AV/Sonos, DALI lighting, Heating, Comfort cooling systems, CCTV, Curtains and Doors (Penthouses only)
No two apartments are the same, but all enjoy plentiful natural light and bespoke spacious receptions which have been thoughtfully designed. Each home comes with at least two ensuite bathrooms and separate guest bathroom.
The homes at Prince of Wales Terrace are timeless classics, designed for modern living and offer something for everyone.